PharmaFlow is pleased to announce that highly experienced EU QP David Franks has agreed to join the PharmaFlow core team of independent experts. Below is a roundup of David’s background:
DAVID FRANKS: BSc Hons Chemistry MRSC Qualified Person
I am a passionate quality professional that can lead and motivate cross-functional working teams and an articulate communicator across all levels within an organisation.
I have over 20 years’ experience working within two large Pharmaceutical and Medical Device multinational companies, and over two years’ experience in a consultancy capacity. From this I have gained a breadth of knowledge across the whole product lifecycle and across GCP, GMP, GDP and ISO Quality Management Systems and have a track record of turning regulatory expectations into practical working solutions.
I am able to offer a range of services as detailed below:
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person via permanent provisions and have experience in batch certification of commercial and investigational medicinal products.
- Proactive Quality Manager and Pharmaceutical Auditor.
- Supporting clients with the development, implementation and effectiveness checks of Quality Management Systems.
- Deliver GxP and Quality Systems training courses.
- Assisting clients prepare, and host, regulatory inspections and audits.
- Providing bespoke technical consultation and guidance to support client requirements.
- Leading compliance projects and providing comprehensive and clear feedback to key stakeholders.
Hedley Rees, managing consultant at PharmaFlow said “David and I have worked on some webinar projects in the past, and he consistently impresses with his passion for life sciences and in moving the bar of quality ever upwards.”
David Franks commented “I have been a follower of Hedley ever since I watched him present at Making Pharmaceuticals in 2018 – I even bought a copy of his book Taming the Big Pharma Monster on the spot!” Looking forward to being part of this outstanding team.
Further information available here.