- Why are Pharma companies awarded patents for merely drawing a molecule and writing a theoretical story about how it might cure a disease?
- Why did Tuft’s University say in 2014 that it costs $2.6 billion to develop a drug, and shortly afterward, Médecins Sans Frontières said “if you believe that, you probably also believe the Earth is flat?”
- Why do 249 out of every 250 drug development programmes fail?
- How much does a typical Pharma company spend on technology to predict the suitability of a drug compound for market? and do they even know what technology exists?
- Why are there no post-mortems on failed clinical trials, so Pharma companies learn from past mistakes?
- Why do regulators have to tell Pharma companies how to manufacture their drugs, while Pharma follows the ‘mother hen’?
…find many, many more searching questions in “Find It, File It, Flog It”, to take back control from an industry in denial
Slash #drugprices, stop #pricegouging, keep #patients safe, help plot a #NewWay4Drugs
Order the book today
(also available on Kindle)